Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday 071808

Friday

Work: Short day today; done at 1:00. Having problems with the Internet, I wonder if Sandi has done something?

Will have to gas the car, get a couple things at Walmart, then stop by Borders to check out their film magazines. Then home to walk Tug. After that, I'm not sure.

TV: nothing on. Was a little disappointed with The Who VH1 thing last night. Would like to start watching some of my movies maybe this weekend.

Steve had a low sugar episode last night that he has very little memory of this morning. He was very low and in that spacy state. I shoved cookies and milk in his mouth. Seemed to work after a little bit but then he said he was tired and laid down again. I was a little rattled. What if I hadn't woken up? I woke up again at 4; I think Tug had used the side of the bed to flip over onto his other side.

While walking Tug yesterday with Steve Sandi and her husband drove up to say hi. She knows where I live (kind of) now!

Reading: Didn't read a whole lot last night. Started SAY GOODBYE by Lisa Gardner this morning before heading in to work; I think that has to be the priority to get all these library books done. Must make time for WSJ.

My nonprofit idea won't leave me alone. Will have to pursue it a bit.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: