Wednesday, February 3, 2010

mmnummm ... tastes like chicken...


A little breathing room at work -- the new program will still be going into effect this Monday but we won't be filing until the following week so we have an extra week to train on it.


I went to bed early last night therefore didn't see Steve until this morning as he was getting up and going into the shower and I was heading out the door for work. And he's off shooting tonight so I saw him for a minute when I got home and took Tug for a walk. I think I may have to make a date with my husband in order to see him for more than 5 minutes any time soon.


Well I read a slight bit before sleep last night. I wonder if I'll do any better tonight? I do have lots of things I should be doing: my emails are piling up and I have a Netflix DVD of NCIS to watch still. Read my WSJ, what's that?


Do you know what would be really nice? Having a hot tub outside and a glass of wine every evening. Wouldn't that be lovely?


Oh, I'm sure there's so much more to talk about but I just can't think of anything now. Have yourself a nice evening and sweet dreams.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: