Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Glasses make me look smarter ... and I can read the news prompter


Wednesday evening and all is well.


Have to go watch the beginning of the new season of America's Next Top Model ... because I like to see skinny size 0 girls being criticized ... and I do it while eating bad-for-me dinner. Bwaha hahaha!


Busy at work. Walked Tug. The tv show goes until 8:30 so not early early to bed but lights out by 9-9:30-ish I think. I've got a bone for Tug to chew on to keep him occupied. Steve is at his shooting night at the rifle club.


Still reading HOLLOW CROWN by David Roberts. I think I'm about halfway through but I'm not making a lot of time to read so not progressing quickly. Heck, I've not even completed a book this month. That sucks!


We had a few skiffs of snow today but it's supposed to warm again tomorrow.


See ya manana (I can't do the little accent thingy)...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: