Monday, December 27, 2010

Maximum security for an obviously very dangerous creature


Oy, work was trying at times. Even having only three days off, one gets used to eating and napping whenever one wants. And an adjustment to make when you can't do that at work!


So I'm reading DEVOURED and I'm being a little disappointed. The concept is interesting but the execution lacks focus. If the author stayed with the POV investigators it would be a stronger telling of a story but it's jumping all over the place. I'm really .... disappointed. And wish I could read something that just GRABBED me. Ah well. I'm almost tempted to start something else even though it would be in my interest, quantity-wise for the year-end total, to continue on.


Steve surprised me this evening and was home early and (ready for it) walked Tug. Whoa. Now THAT is a gift. Very much appreciated. I haven't told him yet that he'll have to do it again on Thursday because I have a hair appointment after work. But I love him for doing this tonight!


I don't think there's anything on tv for me but I haven't checked. I watched all three episodes of Sherlock this weekend and the ending of the third leaves ... a cliffhanger... and I'm not seeing yet that they've even started production on any more of them. Frustrating. But I'm glad I watched them and recommend them actually.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: