Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nice kitties



Just a quick note because it's late. I worked on my newsletter this morning, got up to the "Ps". I walked the boys mid-morning and let them off leash at the field to let them run. Coda had a problem coming back so I'll have to work with him at some point. Then this afternoon, Ryker got into the neighbor's yard again. When I told him forcefully to come back over he sat down and had a look on his face that plain as day said "Make me."

I took the boys to Steve's shop so his mom could see them. Then the rest of the staff there. Then I went to M&D's and they met Emmitt, my brother's black lab. They got along okay for the most part but then Ryker the Escape Artist got he and Coda into the neighbor's yard. So I took the boys home and kept them inside the house.

Dinner was delicious; my brother grilled plank salmon. Good company and now rather tired. Steve beat me home and was in the back yard with the boys running their legs off around the yard. I love to watch them play. I'm going to read a little bit then hit the pillow.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: