Saturday, June 4, 2011

That's a NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!



It was a beautiful day outside and tomorrow is supposed to be even better. Mom and I had salads at Red Robin for lunch. Then I went to the library to get some research materials and then picked up a pizza at Papa Murphy's for dinner to go with hockey. My allergies were acting up again so I took a pill and a nap. I've got laundry going.


Tomorrow will be full bore on the newsletter and other laundry. New job starts on Monday.


Both dogs got zapped again today while I was talking to our neighbor who has been gone for a while with heart surgery. He got back last night and so I went out to introduce him to the dogs. Ryker got zapped first and hightailed it onto the deck. I was trying to keep Coda away from the wire but he touched while I was touching him so I got zapped too. Oy, when will they learn so we can take it down? Coda got zapped this morning too. I think other than the first time, these other zaps have been accidental, i.e., not knowing where their body parts are in relation to the wire.

Steve has been out working. I'm hoping he will get home within the hour so we can take the boys for a walk together before the hockey game starts.

Have to get bedding out of the dryer and make the bed now. Have a lovely rest of the Saturday.

Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: