Sunday, August 21, 2011

Doh, bacon! (slaps forehead)


Oy, I just want to be well again. And I stayed up way too late last night reading THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins. I read it in one sitting; until . Did not want to leave it until it was done. I understand its hype now and agree the author created an amazing world. An excellent, thrilling young adult novel. And yes I'm continuing on into the next book.

Then the boys got me up at 7, walked, breakfasted, and then working on the newsletter.
I think the only going for tonight is Ice Road Truckers, otherwise, 'twill be early to bed for me. Think I'll see if we'll have Chinese food tonight, if not, then soup would be fine.

Crud, the Cowboys play tonight, but it's only pre-season, but this may be the only time they win...

Steve has an orientation tomorrow evening and I'm behind on my newsletter so I'll try to work some more on that.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: