Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We prefer "little abominable snow people"


Yeah, not much here. Work was better but still work. Steve is at shooting. I've read the WSJ and taking in the news and blogs.

I am very pleased Santorum did so well yesterday. I hope the momentum holds up during the next three weeks until Super Tuesday. If Gingrich were smart -- he's extremely intelligent but sometimes not smart -- he would drop out and those votes would consolidate for Santorum. But he's not smart and he's got an ego.

I got my Scentsy stuff yesterday. I think I like it. Smells good anyway. :) I've got one in the living room (the scent is called Just Breathe - eucalyptus, lemon, mint) and one in the bedroom (called Satin Sheets - sandlewood and vanilla). I don't have a great sense of smell but I figure anyone would appreciate this over Eau d' Coda & Ryker.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: