Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can they come to my house?



We have a potential dilemma brewing. Already knew this weekend that my sister was coming up for the weekend; that's all good and love it. Today, Steve texted me that we think his brother and his family is also coming up this weekend. I'm hoping we can persuade them that this is not a great weekend for such a quick visit with two little girls -- it is supposed to be rainy and not that warm. We haven't seen them in a while but dangit it would be better on a different weekend. Cross your fingers, folks.

And if this is happening then I have to do a deeper level of cleaning in the evenings between now and then. Ugh.

I picked up a hold from the library today, THE WITNESS by Nora Roberts. It may have to jump the reading queue as it is only a 14-day book.

I'm trying out a new recipe tonight to go along with fish for dinner. I have to figure out how to use the veggies we got from the Bountiful Basket load so I'm trying a cauliflower au gratin recipe I found online. Oh boy, cross your fingers on that one, too.

It's been dark and rainy today and is supposed to pretty remain so until Monday. Woot! 

Have a good evening, all.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: