Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oh that's just mean



It has been a lazy Sunday. I walked the dogs at 7 -- the sunrise was beautiful. Then I was on the computer for a bit, cleaning up emails and reading news. Throughout the rest of the day I've napped, read the weekend WSJ, had some popcorn, doing clothes laundry and finished my book.

Steve got corralled into going shooting with our next door neighbor so Clayton can impress his girlfriend. Steve likes to encourage shooting/shooters but he feels used for ammunition and cool guns.

The Boys won today in a squeaker. The Steelers play tonight so we haven't decided whether to get a celebratory pizza or not for dinner. We also have The Walking Dead to watch.

Because I just finished the Pintoff book, I'm not sure what's next. Still no word on the new Finch book but I do have a digital library loan or two of nonfiction to read plus all my other books, of course. There won't be a shortage, that's for sure.

And so another week starts. This one is shorter because of Thanksgiving. But there is still Monday to face (blech).

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: