Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Do not show Ryker this. Seriously.

Husky Takes The Long Way to The Counter

I'm about to start THE COLLECTOR by Nora Roberts. This is a stand alone romantic suspense novel. Here is a description:
When professional house-sitter Lila Emerson witnesses a murder/suicide from her current apartment-sitting job, life as she knows it takes a dramatic turn. Suddenly, the woman with no permanent ties finds herself almost wishing for one. . . . Artist Ashton Archer knows his brother isn’t capable of violence—against himself or others. He recruits Lila, the only eyewitness, to help him uncover what happened. Ash longs to paint her as intensely as he hungers to touch her. But their investigation draws them into a rarified circle where priceless antiques are bought, sold, gambled away, and stolen, where what you possess is who you are, and where what you desire becomes a deadly obsession. . . . 

Published today, it has 485 pages. This is on the Kindle. 

It's Tuesday and you know what that means! Agent Coulson! Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on one hour later tonight, 8pm, and we will be dealing with the infiltration of Hydra and the apparently bad-guy-ness of Ward (Agent Garrett, I kinda suspected). And Agent Coulson doesn't like it either:



I watched most of The Voice last night. Really some amazing performances. I'm glad I viewed it.

I saw a bit of the "blood moon" last night at full eclipse. I love watching the night sky, particularly the Perseid meteor shower in August. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster



No comments: