Friday, September 19, 2014

It's Talk Like a Pirate Day!

 
 
 
 


When I walk the dogs in the morning, we are walking beside a field at one point. It is dark now when we walk so I wear a headlamp to light the way. This morning, my light caught two glowing eyes watching us from the edge of the field. By the height, it appeared to be a cat. I hope it was a cat.

I'm very glad for the weekend and I have to say that the week has actually gone fairly quickly. I hope to go back to the book sale; Steve mentioned he'd like to go but he has a gun class to coach in the morning so hopefully we can go in the afternoon. He's interested in history books and I will accommodate him in any reading opportunity.

Tomorrow evening is the long awaited wedding/wedding night on Outlander of Claire and Jamie:




Oh yes.

Otherwise, I'll be getting the weekend chores done and do some reading.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: