Thursday, February 25, 2016

I don't want to play office here anymore


Yeah, so I went to a person last week who can interpret angels and gave me some past life information, one quite recent. Recent enough that I could do some research. I think I found him. How interesting.


Not much happening tonight. I could watch TV but I probably won't. I should do some meditation because I didn't do it last night.


I was doing some Human Design study last night, watched Arrow and then read for a wee bit. Arrow -- of course - ended on an emotional cliff hanger and it won't be back until March 23rd. Felicity breaks off their engagement because of Oliver's big keeping-of-secret, gets her mobility back in her legs because of the chip implant just as she's doing this, and walks out the door. THE END. Double Bah.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: