Thursday, March 24, 2016

So ready for a weekend.



Ohhhh last night's Arrow was a heart breaker. At the end Oliver tells Felicity he doesn't want to  let her go. She says she doesn't either but she's already gone. And these are the faces he was making.





Oh the hurts! But as one fellow fan said, "If we can survive season three, we can get through this." Ain't that the truth.

I am such a sucker for true love delayed stories. Have been for always. For some reason, I was reminded of a super couple I loved back when I used to watch soap operas in the late 1980s. Mason and Julia on Santa Barbara. La sigh.


And happily there are clips on youtube of a lot of their interactions (though of poor quality): 





And yes, I recognize, that when Mason had his beard/mustache he perfectly fit my template.

Tonight we'll probably watch the next episode of 60 Days In.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: