Friday, May 20, 2016

The weekend is so close I can taste it


TGIF!

Coda is coming home again for the weekend. He still has issues with his back left leg but otherwise is being more active so we'll be having a normal-ish weekend as much as possible, i.e. not sitting on the couch keeping him quiet.

On Sunday, we have Game of Thrones, "The Door":

Sansa confronts Littlefinger about what he knew of Ramsay's intentions; Arya gets an opportunity to prove herself; Bran is transported to a dangerous place; Tyrion envisions an unusual alliance; Brienne undertakes an important new mission.



I have about 25% left of the Tessa Arlen book so I should finish that this weekend.


So much so much so much to read next. A lot to view on computer.  


I know. I know.  Every weekend. Every time.


Oh and clean the house a bit.


A bit, I said. Maybe.


All right off you go. Have a good weekend.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: