Monday, June 20, 2016

Aaaaand it's Monday again.


Well, Steve got the crud this morning that I had last week.


So hopefully his getting lots of sleep today will help. It just takes time. Myself, I'm well except I did nap quite a bit over the weekend.


And it was good.

No change yet in the reading front. I didn't view anything on computer. We did finally watch The Martian movie on Saturday. The book, of course, was way better. The book is phenomenal. If you haven't read it .... do it.


I've decided I'm not giving gifts anymore to anyone.


Since May of this year, Steve, Mom, and Dad. Seriously great gifts with thought, inspiration, and good reason behind them: a Kindle, a bread maker, and an ice cream maker.  Bah. No more.



Tonight, nothing on TV for me so I'll probably nap, I mean read.






Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: