Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Think we need an electrical fan


So bananas in almond milk doesn't work. It separates when stored in the fridge. It was a good idea though. I'll try coconut milk next.


But I made cashew "cheese" that was OMG fan-freakin'-tastic.


Perfect for celery which is soooo bland. And I know it's what they use for ricotta substitutes for lasagna and stuff like that. I'm a happy chick! I wanted to lick the bowl I made it in.


Steve has the gun range tonight. Oh, last night. I didn't wind up reading very much. I stupidly flipped channels while I was having dinner and came across the movie Working Girl which I didn't even like when it came out (1988) ....


 .... but it was such a flashback to the 80s in all its glory I watched the whole thing. Bad me.


So tonight maybe I'll do better. :)  Have a great Wednesday!



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: