Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I'm having a day


Ever have one of those days where you just can't stand hearing the people around you talking about nothing and going on and on?


I don't like being cranky and this wasn't a full blown version but I had to put BOTH earbuds in for a while or else the crabby would escalate.


Tonight on TV, I may check out the first episode of what Cinemax is calling "C.B. Strike" miniseries. This is the British series made of J.K. Rowling's three crime fiction books she wrote under the Robert Gilbraith pseudonym that I finally read last year and really enjoyed. I already saw some of these episodes via the Internet last year. It stars Tom Burke who played Athos in the Musketeers series I watched last year.


War veteran turned private detective Cormoran Strike solves brutal murders with the help of his trusted assistant Robin Ellacott.



"The Cuckoo's Calling" Part one:
When a troubled model falls to her death from a snow-covered Mayfair balcony, it is assumed that she has committed suicide. However, her brother has his doubts, and calls in private investigator Cormoran Strike to look into the case.


Or otherwise I'll probably still be binging on Friday Night Lights. I'm in season two.


And hopefully some reading.


Too much. Reading three fiction ones right now.




Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: