Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Work on a Wednesday


Nothing on TV for me tonight. Last night I didn't manage to watch This Is Us so I could do that. I finally got Steve to watch Daredevil on Netflix, the first couple episodes. I watched it when it came out in 2015 so it's been a while for me.


Season 3 is starting on Friday at last. It's been over a year wait. Steve has Daredevil Season 1, Daredevil Season 2, and The Defenders to watch before he would catch on to what's happening on season 3. There was a sort of cliffhanger for this character in The Defenders.


And if we were really nitpicky about it, he'd also watch Jessica Jones seasons 1 and 2, Luke Cage seasons 1 and 2, and Iron Fist seasons 1 and 2. 


Steve has the gun range tonight. I'm really really really contemplating finally doing Nanowrimo this year.


I'm actually in a position with a book to do this.


There's a lot of pressure and it's dang hard but there's also a lot of support and resources to help you make your goal. And helpful fun things like suggesting making a book cover (above) to help motivation.


Because that's a lot each day, every day. Right now, I have 15 days to finish prepping if I do this. But wouldn't it be amazing to have that much accomplished before the end of the year? And to be really serious about, I would have to be writing every evening so I would have to give up watching my shows for the month and catch up in December.


Just no excuses.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: