Thursday, May 14, 2020

It *should* be Friday already ....


Thursday.

Nothing on TV tonight. I've no plans except feeding the boys, making enchiladas for dinner and meditating.


I finished the Jordan book. I think I'm back to the Shepherd sci fi one now.

I've started watching on Netflix, Designated Survivor. A series that starred Keifer Sutherland as the designated cabinet member to be in a safe place during the State of the Union. He's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development when the Capitol is bombed killing everyone. Now he's president. Interesting premise.


Amazing that's it's been almost 20 years since the series 24 with him was a huge thing for a while.



Which was also a good premise until they ran it into the ground.

Anyhoo. Just one more day to get through.




Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: