Friday, October 30, 2020

Happy Friday


 TGIF

We don't have much going on by way of plans this weekend. I'm going to the bead shop for a few hours. I haven't been in for a month. It will be very good to see my peeps again.



And hopefully I will be productive while there too. Lots of Christmas stuff to get moving on. Otherwise, all my astrology friends are saying "hunker down" on Halloween - the full moon and the planets are aspecting into some powerful energies that they advising not to be out and about in.

Funnily enough, that was my plan for most of the weekend.

I'm still reading the Huber. Nothing on TV. I can't work on the ornaments that I'm doing for gifts for the beading group AT the bead shop but I got all the beads in so I could start it at home. That may be a Sunday thing.  And napping. Sure. Always.

Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: