Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Back from a 3-day weekend


 Tuesday. At least we can say it's already Tuesday.

 


 It was a nice weekend. Went to the bead shop to hang out and work on the project on Saturday. Didn't do a whole lot the rest of the weekend. 

 


Here's the bracelet for my niece getting married on Friday. The blue pearl charm has the date engraved at the top bead cap.

 


 I also figured out what colors I'll be doing for the class on Saturday. I've been trying to get a project going of purple and copper for a LONG time. This is the one.

 


 After I finish the project I've got another one to do right away, a bracelet for my other niece in copper and peridot (not her birthstone, I know, but good for vision).

 Steve's got a board meeting tonight. I've got beading and reading.

 Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: