Friday, September 20, 2024

Ready for the weekend


TGIF

Day Two events of the Crochet Blanket Summit. I'm very glad, again, that I upgraded so I have more time to access these events/seminars. So much good information. 


I nearly finished yarn cake number six last night. For sure tonight, I'll be adding yarn cake number seven. 

I had an interesting idea while sprinting yesterday evening. There was a question during one of the crochet summit's seminars - asked by a chatter -- that wasn't addressed during the meeting. You know I'm a problem solver/idea person. Long story short, I've also been wondering the best way to deal with a blanket as it gets longer. It's a bulky lapful, it's warm in summer. I saw a clip many moons ago of a young man knitting or crocheting on a subway. He was managing his project like in a backpack and going back and forth with it rolled up. 


And I've been meaning to do something like it. But combining this with that of last night.... What if I "invented" a project bag-type of thing and sold it? 

It would have to be big enough to hold a blanket, accessible but also closeable, not heavy, perhaps have some pockets. I've got a couple laundry bags and a fitted sheet coming to the house later today from Target to experiment with this weekend. 

Sprints tomorrow afternoon. Hair trim in the morning. No other plans. Reading and crocheting.

Have a good weekend

Much love, 

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: