Monday, May 4, 2009

Ta Da! Monday's Here!


Today's Blog/Website of the Day is Moments in Crime found at http://www.momentsincrime.com/, presented by Minotaur Books.


I'm getting close to the halfway mark in THE LANGUAGE OF BEES by Laurie R. King. I don't know why, but I do like the analytical "speech" of the first person narration by Mary Russell. I don't picture her as blonde as she is in the book for some reason. I see her perhaps as a younger version of the actress Kristin Scott Thomas. Not beautiful but compelling and intelligent.


I've taken care of Steve's birthday present. Phew! His annual event is on a Saturday this year. I don't know yet whether we should eat out or bring something in. Maybe a dinner/movie thing. Hmmm. CJ's is close to the movie theatre and they have good food. Hmmm.


The tv season is coming to a close therefore I don't really have much to watch tonight for a Monday. Amazing. Chuck is concluded. Paranormal State I could watch. I've gotten away from Castle so maybe I could do some reading or journaling tonight. Yay.


So I'm sitting here having a cup of green tea. The sun is going in and out behind clouds. The wind has been blowing quite a bit all day. I'm listening to a new-to-me musician named Peter Kater; the piece is called Compassion. I could do some computer work or I could go through the box of stuff I got at the library sale or I could go read.
Go find something to do....
Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: