Friday, March 11, 2011


Today at work we have some kind of three hour training seminar in the morning. I would rather keep working.

While working on my newsletter yesterday evening I had the first episode of the tv series Damages playing. This series I think has ended but I always meant to check it out. It stars Glenn Close as a cut-throat lawyer. I liked it and the seemingly long-running storyline. It takes the place of music in keeping my mind occupied.


I'll be working tomorrow to get some extra overtime. I didn't get very much in the last two-week period and the extra always helps. :)


I only read for a half hour yesterday so the progress in the Gregory isn't great. I've decided to not pick up the holds at the library until Monday I think. They'll wait and it will give me time to finish the current book.


Gotta go get ready for work. Have a lovely day, all.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: