Thursday, March 3, 2011

Twas a toss up today: fluffy white kitten sleeping or this...


Amazon has a nice feature where one can track the packages that one is expecting to receive. The bother is that one can track how freakin' SLOWLY the package is wending its way across the US. I am expecting the new CS Harris. It apparently really liked Denver because it spent two days there. Yes, it only left Denver a few minutes ago. Bah! I WANT MY BOOK! Best case scenario, I get it tomorrow. I would accept that because then I could have it for the weekend. What I suspect will happen is I won't even get it until Monday or Tuesday of next week.


I must be changing. Survivor and America's Next Top Model have apparently been on for 2 or 3 weeks and I haven't watched or frankly even cared enough to watch. I found out about Top Model last night and really much preferred to read and then go to bed.


Speaking of bed, boy could I go back to bed right now and sleep for a couple more hours. I'm writing this again before going to work. It worked out well to do that yesterday -- less pressure of things that have to be accomplished after work and tonight we have a comittment which I'll tell you about tomorrow. But I am a morning person, there is no doubt, but more sleep, by Thursday meaning it's not Friday yet, just sounds good. Of course, if I'm able to work overtime on Saturday that means I'm getting up early an extra day so what am I whining about? :)


Gotta go figure out what to wear and all that jazz. Have a lovely day.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: