Monday, February 25, 2013

I knew it!

They Said We Were Crazy

Yeah, so I watched most of the Oscars last night. Bah, I got sucked in again. I don't think the host did that great of a job but he was better than some. I know they had the theme of music in films, but really, the show is to celebrate the movies that were released in 2012, I would have liked more about films. I'm glad Argo won best picture, having viewed it on Saturday. I haven't liked Ben Affleck in the past but he appears to be maturing now and contributing to his chosen career, working hard, appreciating his good fortune, and places his family as his biggest priority. I can appreciate that. And as an aside, I've talked previously about my "template" for what I consider a good looking man: tall, dark, bearded (yeah, basically Steve though my original template was Pat Schindele). Affleck's character in Argo fit that bill.

Tonight, we have The Following to watch. Again.Ready for it to be over.

The good news is that the new JD Robb will be delivered tomorrow and I got the next Elly Griffeths as a free advanced reading copy via Netgalley today so I don't have to purchase it. Woot!


Update: Guess what showed up a day early?  Yes!! The new JD Robb!  My cup runneth over!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: