Monday, February 18, 2013

Kids.

This Lizard is a Reaaaaaal Comedian 

Oy, time gets away from me.

Last night we watched The Walking Dead and then I watched the two-hour season finale of Downton Abbey so I was on TV viewing all night.

Over the weekend I read a nonfiction book, SATURDAY NIGHT WIDOWS by Becky Aikman and finished Susanna Gregory's DEATH IN ST JAMES'S PARK. I'm currently between books because the library is closed for today's (fake) government holiday (it is the "observed" Presidents' birthdays, not any actually birthdays today). I did download a couple of books from the digital library for the Kindle so we'll see any of those strike my fancy. I'm figuring that the new Crombie won't be available tomorrow from the library.

We also have The Following to watch tonight. I think we'll do something simple like soup and grilled cheese for dinner. We had a touch of snow overnight so that sounds kinda good (though chili would be better).

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: