Monday, July 15, 2013

OMG, too damn cute! I warned you!

Sleepy Puppy


Bah, Monday. And supposed to get near 100 today. Double bah.

Veggie chip in the dehydrator attempt number two with beets: fail. Cut too thick, I think. I will try next with kale. The paleo chili I made in the crockpot - super duper nummy! Lunch for the week is set.

Yesterday, I wound up mowing the lawn and pulled some nasty sticker-y weeds near the drive. It looks better though so all was worth it.

I'm almost done with the Morson book; just in time to pick up a hold at the library. There's one there now, I'm sure by the end of the day there will be more, with my luck.

Tonight we're having chicken from the deli at Albertsons so I don't have to cook. Steve will hopefully have potato salad (I'll make rice roni if he wants it) and I will have a loaded salad -- left over stuff from the taco salad I had last night.

I don't recall that anything is on TV tonight so we'll hang out in the basement and I plan to read. Surprised, I know you are.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: