Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And there will be no mercy


Say it Ain't so, Human...Say it Ain't so... 

With my Kindle Fire, it is kinda fun having the Internet so portably available to me. Last night, instead of watching The Voice, I wound up hanging out on Youtube watching interviews of the cast of Catching Fire... for a couple hours. Then when Steve came to bed I was looking up flight/bus info for his mom. All from the comfort of my bed. Boom. 

Tonight is the finale of The Voice but it doesn't start until 8 and goes for two hours. All I really want to know is if Tessanne wins which won't happen until the final minute. Maybe I'll just read about it tomorrow. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a repeat. Must finish a book tonight.

I woke up around 1AM this morning and to get sleepy again I went to my office but I couldn't get on the Internet (whatup with dat?) so I watched a little TV - Red Eye was on Foxnews. I love that show... it's my kind of humor: current events, fast-paced and snarky. I just wish it were on a decent hour. One simply cannot set the alarm for 1AM every morning.

With the library closed now until January 15th, I've been "storing up" on the Kindle books if they're pretty inexpensive. A while ago I got a couple historical mysteries for me and Mom to dive into. I've also picked up a handful of firsts in young adult dystopian books that are usually running about $3 or $4. I tell ya, this subgenre is HUGE. Of course, I already have a gabillion books at home to read but really, one must be prepared. 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: