Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Party like it's (almost) 2014


Where has the time gone? I remember distinctly the New Year going from 1999 to 2000 and here it is already 14 years later. Whoa. Mind blown.

We don't have any plans for the evening. I'm making taco salad for dinner. Nothing really on TV to make an event of so I'll probably either read or play on my Fire or watch an episode or two of Elementary. Or I may fall asleep since I didn't get a whole lot last night. There was a conspiracy, I swear, between the boys and Steve to limit my sleep time.

When I was in my babysitting years, they always showed the same three movies, year after year: Top Hat, Showboat, and Casablanca. I looked, but sadly there's not even Casablanca. AMC is doing That's Entertainment which is fun but I'm not sure if I'll bother. I won't know my mood until I get there.

I still haven't settled down with a book to read consistently. I don't know what that mood is yet either. How moody am I? I mean really. :)

Have a lovely, safe New Year's Eve.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: