Friday, September 14, 2018

Dude, it's the weekend.



Feeling better this afternoon.



Tonight we have Battlebots to watch and we'll have Chinese food for dinner. We've figured out how to get Netflix and Amazon on our Smart TV so the options have now expanded for viewing.


Nothing spectacular going on this weekend. -- Couple more Sundays and we'll have NCIS Los Angeles!



Daily I've been listing on Facebook the movie posters of my favorite movies. One of them is The Pirate, with Gene Kelly and Judy Garland. I've been watching it today. I think this is the movie that I fell for him. Uff da.



Yep, definitely in my Top 40.

Going to be doing the usual stuff this weekend. Napping, reading, working on the book, cleaning.





Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: