Tuesday, September 25, 2018

On the front desk today


Our receptionist called in sick so I don't have much time.


Manifest was interesting last night. I may continue it. We'll see. Tonight I have the season 3 premiere of This Is Us. "Nine Bucks":


Randall, Kate and Kevin find themselves on new paths as they each celebrate their 38th birthday.
And they've been teasing that we get more of Jack and Rebecca's night they met.

There's a premiere of a medical show after that that I kinda sorta like the lead actor but I don't know if it's worth staying up to 10:00 for. New Amsterdam. "A new medical director breaks the rules to heal the system at America's oldest public hospital."

 
But it repeats on Friday so not a big deal to miss it tonight.

Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: