Friday, December 4, 2020

Do you hear what I hear?


 It's the weekend!!

Tomorrow I have a Christmas party at the bead shop. We're doing a pattern exchange-gifting thing instead of gifts. I'm bringing brownies with Baileys and I decided to balance it out with ham spread croissants. Steve brought some of those home a year or so ago from a Madsen family thing as left overs and they were really good. He called his aunt who said they weren't catered or anything; they made them. So I'm giving that a try too.

 


 

 The pattern I'm giving is a beginning peyote with a twist. It looks like bead crochet without having to learn bead crochet. Peyote stitch is a the first thing you pretty much learn when starting to bead. Peyote with a twist is a much newer development.

 

  It can look like this. But the pattern I'm giving doesn't look like this.

 Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: