Monday, December 7, 2020

It's Monday -- I don't want to look

 Start of another week.


 The Christmas party at the bead shop on Saturday went fine. The Baileys brownies were liked a lot though I thought I should/could have done a better job baking them. The ham spread sandwiches that Steve and I liked,  were so-so at the party therefore there were left overs which is a good thing. Good food, good friends, good hobby.

 

I finished the last of the Christmas present beaded bowls while there. I may go back and fix one of them of a small mistake. I'm glad to be done so now I can move on to other things.  

 


 I started a new bracelet to learn the stitch I gave as a gift pattern at the party -- peyote with a twist. I'm using a very pretty metallic dark chocolate brown and metallic pink/rose gold for the colors.

 Nothing on TV tonight. Steve may watch a football game. I'll having something on from the streaming stuff while I bead (I hope). 

 Have a good day


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: