Friday, January 15, 2021

Me leaving work on a Friday

 TGIF. Long week (for me, first full week since Christmas). I was ready for the weekend yesterday. :) 


No real plans for the weekend. There IS a bead class tomorrow but I don't like the project bracelet and I MUST MUST MUST work on the birthday gift bracelet for Candy. Her birthday is Tuesday but she's taking that day off so I have to give it to her on Monday.

 


 Plus Steve has a gun tournament tomorrow so I don't really want to leave the boys alone after being alone all week.

 


So definitely a lot of beading. Some reading because I'm in the middle of several. Some cooking whole 30 stuff for next week lunches, etc. Some napping. Some cleaning because my house is a wreck from not able to do anything while sick.

 


 Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: