Thursday, November 16, 2023

It's not the weekend yet, sad.

Thursday

My thoughts for reading with a month and a half left in the year is to perhaps continue reading books that I left in the middle for other books. With this in mind, I think I'm going to be reading HEIR OF NOVRON by Michael J. Sullivan. 3rd in Riyria Revelations. 


The New Empire intends to celebrate its victory over the Nationalists with a day that will never be forgotten. On the high holiday of Wintertide, they plan to execute two traitors (Degan Gaunt and the Witch of Melengar) as well as force the Empress into a marriage of their own design. But they didn’t account for Royce and Hadrian finally locating the Heir of Novron—or the pair’s desire to wreak havoc on the New Empire’s carefully crafted scheme.

Published 2012; 946 pages. 

I'm also playing with the idea of starting again NETWORK EFFECT by Martha Wells. 5th of 7 in Murderbot series.

When Murderbot's human associates (not friends, never friends) are captured and another not-friend from its past requires urgent assistance, Murderbot must choose between inertia and drastic action.
Drastic action it is, then.

Published 2020; 

I have sprints tonight. I didn't crochet last night because I was tired. I know, poor excuse. I must do so tonight. 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: