Friday, December 8, 2023

Trotting off to the weekend


TGIF


I finished A DEADLY AFFAIR by Carla Simpson last night. It is first of seven in historical mystery series. I gave it four stars. I consider it Veronica Speedwell-lite. 

I will definitely read more in the series. 

Now I need to finish THE INVISIBLE LIBRARY and get going on IRON FLAME. Both are library books. 

I don't have plans for the weekend. I canceled my hair cut appointment that was tomorrow. It's at a good length right now and my bangs are irritating me I'm putting it off for now. 

I do have sprints tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping to do some research now that I have my Scribe.

The office Christmas ornaments are supposed to show up today so I will finishing that. Keo had a vet appointment this morning because I needed to renew his thyroid med but they had to do a blood draw. He's 117 pounds this visit. Otherwise, the usual this weekend. Lots of YouTube vids to watch. Napping. Walking Keo. Need to do some laundry and cleaning. Box the Afghans so I can ship them off. So much to do. 

Have a good weekend

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: