Friday, December 22, 2023

Yes, Christmas is within sight

TGIF and a three day weekend! 

Here's our office Christmas tree this year. I couldn't find the ornaments from years past so I had to get some new ones. Added blue to our color scheme. 

We don't do a tree at the house.

No big plans for the weekend. I've got sprints tomorrow afternoon per usual. I'll be crocheting my little heart out. 

I don't know about dinner tonight; I'll make sausage balls for dinner tomorrow. We'll have turkey and so forth on Sunday and leftovers of everything on Monday. I'll make Chex Mix. We've got one episode of Reacher to view.  I'll be walking Keo, taking naps, reading, watching YouTube and other things. And just enjoy three days off.

And the Christmas holiday.

Have a very merry Christmas weekend!

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: