Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Only half way


Wednesday

I found one! I found one! I've been looking for my scavenger hunt prompt "Favorite Season" for four weeks. I've skimmed over 50 book summaries. 

Currently reading UNDER AN ENGLISH HEAVEN by Alice K. Boatwright. 1st of 3 in Ellie Kent mystery series.

Ellie has left behind her college teaching job and life in San Francisco to marry a handsome widowed vicar and live in a Cotswold village. At first, she thinks her biggest challenge will be to gain acceptance from the villagers as a foreigner and "incomer." But, when she discovers a dead man in the churchyard, her outsider status leads to her becoming the prime suspect in his murder. To prove her innocence, Ellie finds she must draw on her research skills to unravel a web of decades-old secrets before more people die—and her new life unravels too.

Published 2014; 259 pages.

New plan for the March wedding crochet blanket. Still doing the spiral granny squares. I think I'll do them in the orange and cream.


I don't know yet if I'll do just the two color or do some in the single colors to break it up. But then I'll connect the squares with the blue yarns with the zigzag stitch.


And I could even do one direction in the dark blue and the other connection direction in the teal-ish blue.

No sprints tonight. Steve has the gun range. I'm reading and playing with yarn.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: