Monday, July 26, 2010

Ice Ice Baby


It's Mailbox Monday! But I don't have anything to report. Nothing came in last week as far as I can remember. How sad.


I'm starting to get feedback from my previewers of the first issue of Premeditated. It's all good and has some food for thought. The biggest suggestion that I'm considering is switching to mostly emailed PDFs. I'll be having Wednesday off again but I have so much to do: getting printing prices (still need to do 2000 copies for Bouchercon), setting up Outlook and Paypal, etc.


It's been so hot today and yesterday -- in the mid 90s. I just don't like the heat and poor Tug seemed like he wasn't feeling well yesterday and I think it was the heat. He's definitely a snow dog.


Still sort of fishing around for what to read next. My contenders are the next in series for me by Ian Morson, Peter Tremayne, or Priscilla Royal.


Gotta shut down for night.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: