Friday, July 9, 2010

TGIF


Another quick one. Hot today, near 90. After work I test drove the Suburban that Steve wants to buy from a friend but I will be the one to drive it. It's big. It's white. It would be too easy to call it Moby Dick but I'm thinking of calling it the Love Shack because of the line in the song "I've got me a Chrysler, it sits about twenty so come on and bring you're juke box money." Yeah, I could sit 20 in that puppy. But it will be up to Steve. He thinks it's a great deal and I don't know. We honestly don't need anything that big.


I haven't decided yet on what to read next. Tonight I'll have Say Yes to the Dress to watch. This weekend I'll have to do mega cleaning because we learned yesterday that Steve's brother and his family will be visiting next weekend from Denver. They'll stay with his parents but I'm sure there will be a visit over here. (sigh) There goes the weekend.


Stay cool, everyone.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: