Friday, May 24, 2013

This can have so many applications...

The Goggie Iz So Needie

Friday! Woot!

I was the last one standing at work today. No need for me to leave early and someone had to wait for the mail person to pick up.

We had a good storm last night. My dog that DOESN'T  get freaked out by thunderstorms did and the one who does freak out, didn't. Did they have a Freaky Friday day? I wound up with Coda in my lap for about 30 to 45 minutes.

30 Day Reading Challenge (are we ever getting done?)
Day 28 - Favorite Title

At last! An easy one! I think I still like the title THE BOOK OF UNHOLY MISCHIEF best although THE HOLLOW CHOCOLATE BUNNIES OF THE APOCALYPSE comes in a close second.  And here's a link to more if you're in the mood:  http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/276.Best_Book_Titles


Nothing on TV pretty much this entire weekend because of the holiday. BAH! I will have The Voice on Monday, thank goodness.

The posts may be hit-and-miss with Steve's family in town this weekend.

Off you go....

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: