Saturday, May 18, 2013

We've got you now, Red Dot! Inter-species triangulation trap.



I walked the dogs at 5:30 and spent a few hours at the library looking at newspaper microfilm. Instead of printing pages I was able to save tons of stuff onto a flash drive. I was checking as I was going but I haven't looked to see how it is on the home computers. I'm hoping it saved the pages okay. Otherwise, it's been the usual cleaning.

I'm THIS close to finishing the Charles Todd book. I've got a nonfiction ebook loan from the library to get going on and as I was walking through the library this morning a fiction on Marlowe caught my eye -- of course it's a 14-day book. I'm getting more and more convinced that our library sucks. One of the biggest releases of the year, the new Dan Brown, was released on Tuesday and the library doesn't even have it in the building being processed yet. Not that I'm in any rush to read it though I do have it on hold; it's the principle of the thing.

30 Day Book Challenge
Day 22 - Book you're currently reading

Well, took care of that one already. Ha!

I don't know what's for dinner. I think we'll be watching the DVD Jack Reacher.

Time to feed the boys.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: