Friday, November 9, 2018

It's a party ....


Tomorrow is my birthday.


No real plans yet other than I'm not cooking. One "happy birthday to me" is Netflix just added Season 6 of The Great British Baking Show today. Woot! Which is incredibly good timing because I just finished my last season of it yesterday or the day before.


Bingeing. Yes, I'll be bingeing.


 On Sunday, NCIS Los Angeles, "One of Us":

The NCIS team partners with the State Department after the murder of an arms dealer is connected to a series of crimes seemingly executed by someone with elite special forces training. Also, Callen visits ATF Agent Anna Kolcheck  in prison as she awaits her sentencing

I dunno. Photos and sneak peek scenes are showing no Densi at all. I may skim watch it on Monday instead. I need to sneak a Deeks to remind myself Densi still exists.




So otherwise it will be usual reading, writing, Interneting, napping, laundry, etc.



Way.


Have a great weekend


(heh heh snuck another Deeks. Sue me, it's my birthday)

Much love
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: