Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Sick of being sick



So tired of coughing up a lung.


Good thing there's two, right?  So last night I didn't watch Arrow. I wound up watching AMC's miniseries premiere of The Little Drummer Girl.


Tonight is part two.

Charlie drives explosives to Austria, while Becker races to save her from a fatal misstep. Tortured by her feelings for Becker, she is drawn deeper into the network




Another night staying up to watch until 9:30. Not much sleep for me when I really should be. And tomorrow will be night three but happily we'll then have a four-day weekend.


 Also tonight is This Is Us, "Six Thanksgivings":

The Pearsons have an unconventional Thanksgiving dinner. In the past, Jack, Rebecca and the big three spend Thanksgiving with Miguel.
But I'll probably have to watch that sometime this weekend. And Arrow. And Manifest.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: