Thursday, June 20, 2019

Just hangin' in there


Getting closer to the weekend. But not yet.



Not much going on tonight. Steve has a board meeting at the range. I don't have anything on TV but I'm on season 4 of The Blacklist


The writing and story arcs are so good. And if one fast forwards to pretty much just watch the storylines of Tom and Liz .... their story is thrilling. Second chances. She gets more complex and less black/white and he becomes more heroic. Now they both have darkness and light and will do anything; powerful apart and together. Loving it.



I believe I only have up to season 5 to watch and then Ryan Eggold left the show. But then I also have one season of a spin-off kind of scenario. Woot!



Now he's on New Amsterdam.


I still haven't narrowed down to a beading project yet.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: