Monday, June 24, 2019

Oh hello, Monday


I got my new glasses today. Not my sunglasses yet. I like 'em. Steve did too.


The beading class went well on Saturday. I like the patriotic bracelet I made. I just need to finish the ends before I can wear it.



I finished binging all the seasons of The Blacklist that the character of Tom was in. What an amazing story arc. The character is killed off (the actor got his own show, New Amsterdam, so no spoilers there I'd say), and I have to say I've not seen a more heartbreaking scene in perhaps ever. The music was beyond emotional with the raw painful cover by Disturbed of The Sound of Silence; the final interaction between the two characters just floored me. I was stunned and shocked and bawling.




Bravo, The Blacklist. You meant to kill him off twice and he was such an amazing character they let him come back through the first half of season five and even had a spin off season of his own.  Now I'm re-watching them.



I have a love/hate relationship with the obsessions I get but I'm actually grateful I get to have them and that there are stories out there that feed it and I have the availability to wallow in it whether it's in book form or visual.


I also realized that for me to truly love a book or a show I have to fall in love with a character and/or a 'ship. Or the actor playing the great character. Both helps.

Deeks and the concept of Densi on NCIS: Los Angeles


Oliver and Felicity on Arrow  - Olicity
 

Fitz and Simmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


 David Tennant as the 10th Doctor on Doctor Who



Charming and Snow on Once Upon a Time



  Friday Night Lights' Coach Taylor

 
Veronica and Logan on Veronica Mars

 

Jack on This Is Us

 
Dean on Supernatural


 Toby and Happy on Scorpion
 
 
Sherlock on PBS's Sherlock



And with The Blacklist, Tom Keen and a great redemption storyline. Oh and for fun here's a shirtless scene when he was undercover as a Neo Nazi. :)

 
Street Outlaws is on tonight. I'll probably watch for a little while but not the full two hours it's slated to be.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: