Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday on the desk ...


Receptionist was sick today. I was on front desk duties.


You know what's really strange? I haven't been on Facebook very much the last few days and when I got back on I wasn't really enjoying it that much.



Wouldn't it be great to just give it up completely? Weird huh.


I've been getting hit with another book idea. The first one is on pause and I'm wondering if perhaps the one I'm thinking of now is in the same world but a different character and is either simultaneous or earlier .... ???


All I know is I have to roll with it and follow the obsession when it hits me.



Nothing on TV tonight. I'll be doing the usual. And speaking of obsessions, I gotta do my Tom Keen of the day:




Have a good day




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: