Monday, October 28, 2019

Mood


Monday again. Two fellows out at work -- sales person and service manager so, yes, challenges. And we have a snow storm going through and everyone is saying the roads are really bad.


Tonight we have football, Pittsburgh and Miami. I'll be picking up a pizza on the way home.


The weekend was pretty good. The seminar was interesting on paranormal stuff my friend has experienced as a psychic-medium. I had made a bracelet for her to give to her the last time there was a seminar but I didn't go. I gave it to her on Saturday. She burst into tears.


I'm thinking it was because it was unexpected and maybe she has so many people wanting things from her that to be given something was rare ... ? She says she likes it so


Otherwise, that's about it.




Oh well. Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: